Support the Games: Become a Partner
Our National Summer Games will be the largest multi-sport disability event of 2013. Only with your support will we continue improving the health and confidence of people with intellectual disabilities through the power of sport.
Becoming a Games Sponsor represents an unique opportunity to get involved with the worlds largest disability sports organisation and support grass-roots disability sport in GB.
Our National Summer Games is the largest sporting event for disabled people in 2013 and provides unique and valuable opportunities for sponsors and supporters to align with the Special Olympics brand, 1,700 competing athletes, our sporting and celebrity ambassadors and games media partners.
Our 2013 media partners include BBC & ITV Regions, Bath Chronicle, BBC Radio, Able Magazine and the Community Channel. The 2009 National Summer Games in Leicester reached 95 million people as part of a week long PR and media campaign. In addition to PR benefits, our Sponsors and Partners will enjoy a raft of unique branding opportunities at the Games and in the year surrounding the event at both grass roots and national sporting events. Employee and customer involvement is also integral to our support packages, with unique volunteering opportunities at the event itself, as well as year round via our network of local sports clubs and local and regional events.
We have a number of partnership packages available including:
- Games Partner, Games Sponsor and Games Supporter
- Opening Ceremony Presenting Sponsor, Sponsor and Supporter
Supporting Special Olympics and the National Summer Games means:
- You can build on the huge excitement of 2012 and the country’s interest in sport – particularly following the Paralympics
- Make your mark as the brand who helped take sport and inclusion for the largest group of disabled people in GB to a whole new level
- Know you’re in good company. Our ambassadors and supporters include Lawrie McMenemy MBE, The Rt. Hon David Cameron, Chris Kamara, Darren Campbell MBE, Colin Salmon, Sarah Brown, Tottenham Hotspur among others. Our Games ambassadors include Olympic medallists Jason Gardener MBE and Heather Fell and four-time Olympic athlete Jo Pavey.
- For further information please click here to download our sponsorship presentation or contact Bonnie Clayton on 07970 988 636 or [email protected]
About the Games
Come along! Click here to download the Competition Schedule. ...Read more
Over 500 people will be volunteering at our games...Read more
Coming along to support your son or daughter?...Read more
Click here to open and download Events Daily Schedules for each sport....Read more
Day Two Action×